Optimize Data Movement
The Multi-Cloud Edge is here.
Cloud Edge presents new challenges to application developers, ranging from locating the most optimal edge to rapidly deploying and managing the edge network. Avesha Smart Network Application Platform (SNAP) makes your cloud applications Edge-Aware by providing services to enable load balancing, AI enabled packet routing, AI based network security and other network monitoring services to manage edge networks.Get Demo
Trend: Cloud to Edge
Today, Cloud Providers (eg. Amazon) have few, but large cloud data centers geographically spread out around the world. However, compute is moving to the Edge. Edge servers are more responsive because they are geographically closer to the user, benefitting real-time applications (AI, IoT, Collaboration). Cloud Providers and Telcos (eg. Verizon) are launching thousands of edge locations across cities.
TODAY: Hundreds of Cloud Locations
TOMORROW: Millions of Cloud Edge Locations
What Edge applications need?
Avesha Application Overlay
Avesha Smart Network Application Platform (SNAP) is the world’s first Application Overlay Service build for Applications traversing Cloud Edge networks. It enables the deployment, management and network optimization of low latency, high performance, real time applications.
Why Avesha SNAP?
Select best Edge & Deploy
AI Model Optimizer Plugins
Real time Object Detection
Manage & Operate Edge
Avesha Serverless AI
Telco Edge Builders
Telcos are creating a new edge. The services include 5G wireless, Enterprise uCPE for data services, and cloud-edge compute services, which improve cloud performance while reducing data transfer costs.
Such Edge networks are appealing to smart applications that require low latency, security, and low network transmission costs, particularly in industries like Gaming, Smart Manufacturing and Healthcare.
Avesha SNAP enables applications deployed on Edge Cloud in the following ways:
- Search: SNAP locates the best edge node in real time based on application SLAs and Edge resources available
- Network: SNAP connects edge nodes and to form a virtual network that applications can access for network resources.
- Application Slice: SNAP maintains s slice of the network specific to a application, supporting multi-tenancy
- Load Balancing: SNAP provides AI based load balancing to manage and reroute the traffic to the best edge node available
- Optimized Network Traffic: SNAP uses AI and ML to learn about application end points and clusters and redirects traffic during surge in real time.
Medical AI Object Detection
Avesha Medical AI Object Detection helps deploy AI/ML models into the Avesha SNAP platform. This solutions enables doctors, academic researchers or OEM application builders to use their own AI/ML models real-time over an ultra low-latency, highly reliable and secure Cloud Edge network.
- Avesha LiveDetect UI gets real time inferences from an edge based AI model and highlights objects of interest during a procedure.
- Avesha Model Optimizer allows you to easily power your AI model over a sophisticate edge network and integrate them with enterprise applications. It specializes larger models optimizing them to real-time performance
- Avesha ContexualLabel helps label large data sets faster, enables annotations to data sets and get them reviewed faster.
Medical Procedure Workflow Optimization
This is an AI WorkFlow Automation solution that seamlessly ties an entire procedure together by capturing rich data, reducing redundant tasks, eliminating 100s of keyboard clicks, generating reports - while the procedure is in progress - ensuring all the above is fast, accurate, reliable, descriptive and secure.
- Avesha SNAP helps seamlessly integrate with any video-scope manufacturer
- Avesha MyVoice enables training the NLP with the your own diction for procedure specific vocabulary. Voice activation helps capture images of object of interest and associated data
- Avesha Wordsmith AI facilitates a two-way, bluetooth enabled interactive NLP for contextual data captured during procedures to fill out reports automatically
- Avesha EasyAccessDB, dynamic elastic DBs are created from video, images & data captured which helps in easy, secure retrieval, search and reporting. The DBs serve as a data lake for integrations with EMR systems using RPA
Gaming applications need low latency, high performance networks that provide the best user experience for the users. 5G and Edge are fundamental technologies for gaming applications that rely on enhanced performances and reduced downtimes by bringing compute closer to the player via edge nodes.
Avesha Smart Network Application Platform (SNAP) can help orchestrate and monitor network resources in a multi-cloud , multi-edge network for distributed gaming applications, thus achieving optimum capacity utilization, lowest latency and best experience for gamers.
The applications of artificial intelligence in manufacturing have revolutionized production mechanisms, reduced costs and optimized production lines.
Avesha Smart Network Application Platform (SNAP) provides real time network optimizations, network monitoring and AI Inferencing for smart manufacturing systems.
Whether it’s predictive tasks to diagnose status of industrial equipments, detecting anomalies in products or optimizing the supply chain; Avesha SNAP platform can reduce latency, optimize network capacity and enable real time object detection at the edge - addressing many of the smart manufacturing use cases.
Applications such as Ride Sharing, Web Conferencing, Facial Recognition need real time performance and low latency.
Avesha Smart Network Application Platform (SNAP) can support microservices based distributed applications with inter-cluster communication, intelligent routing of network traffic, monitoring of network resources and enabling AI inferencing at the edge.
See complete coverage @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/08/06/2074461/0/en/Verizon-and-AWS-Deliver-Mobile-Edge-Computing-to-Customers-in-Boston-and-the-Bay-Area.html
Any modern application with clusters that are located across a distributed infrastructure where the clusters need to communicate with each other, need Avesha.
Our mission is to accelerate the performance of applications across hybrid, edge and multi-clouds by creating seamless end-to-end intelligent overlay virtual network. We are a team of technologists, business leaders, serial entrepreneurs and deep thinkers who have the passion to solve cutting edge problems related to networking and data migration for multi cloud, hybrid and edge environments.
Based out of the Boston area with teams in Silicon Valley and India, we are rapidly growing, yet just getting started!
Thank you for your interest in Avesha SNAP Platform. Complete the form below and someone will get back to you.
Avesha SNAP has many capabilities for different verticals. If your distributed application needs Edgification, Edge acceleration, AI inferencing, NetOps Automation, Network Capacity Optimization during Inter-Cluster Communication, Encryption and more, please write to us. We’d love to talk to you about your specific use cases and how SNAP can help.